Powered By Blogger

Quicklinks Bar

This is where I'll post important links



My Bio



Legend Warriors excerpt.



The Story of Sir Timothy.



Thursday, June 17, 2010

Yeah me

Okay, I had a good birthday.

Funny Thing My sister in law, Sam, birthday is the same day as mine, albeit she was born twenty years before me.
So I can't wait for the weekend cause my brother is throwing a two way birthday/fathers day party. So Yeah!

Anyhow, I'm exhausted so now I am going to bed, after I kick my brothers dog out of the chair..

Tomorrow we are going back up to the thumb for the day to take care of the two little psychos, aka Sweetie and Tink, my two male cats that wan't to kill each other.

Revision work has ground to a halt on the first book, don;t worry it's just a temporary stop.


PS I'm working on a new project and will update you if it works out. (no it's not a another book series, not yet at least). Also I am not going to be posting tomarrow or as my clock tells me, today... Anyhow a rant on the New DS will be posted on tuesday.

Good Night and Happy trails.

~Justin

No comments:

Post a Comment