Powered By Blogger

Quicklinks Bar

This is where I'll post important links



My Bio



Legend Warriors excerpt.



The Story of Sir Timothy.



Friday, April 17, 2009

My Bio

From ages 1-6 I lived in Michigan, and then we moved to Missouri, and after a brief stint in a trailer park, we moved to a house and then to A another which we lived in until I was eleven, then we moved to Oklahoma, for eight months until we back to Michigan, when I was thirteen, we have lived in the thumb of it since then.
I reads TONS of books, although I mostly get my books from the library, and I also constantly write.
I do have a myspace, a facebook, and a twitter.
You can contact me at justindewbooks -at- gmail.com please put a subject on it so I don't decide its spam and delete it.


Favorites
I have a lot of a favorite things let me list some of them in the categories below
Books: Any Brian Jacques, The Mistmantle Chronicles, The Shiloh Trilogy, and I'll add more as I think of them.
Colors: I really don't have a favorite one.
Food: Fettuchini Alfredo, McDonald's Sweet Tea, Ramen Cups.
Pets: An annoying cat.
Thats it for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment