Powered By Blogger

Quicklinks Bar

This is where I'll post important links



My Bio



Legend Warriors excerpt.



The Story of Sir Timothy.



Tuesday, June 08, 2010

Some good news and some bads news.


Okay I finished my first manuscript two days ago.

That in my opinion is awesome.

At times it was hard. At times I thought I would never finish it and I would be like fifty years old and still trying to get the right set of wording down.

Strangely I'm sort of scared.

You see I haven't really re read it yet and I'm afraid I might find out that as I read through it it is pure crap or worse.

I'm also scared that when the fateful day arrives that i do send it away to be queried I get rejected by every agent I go to.

I never thought I could be so excited yet so terrified at the same time.

Now about my other issue.

My brother rebooted his computer and it now has a new name.

It is called the evil piece of work who doesn't open .wps file extensions and is being mean to me!

Pretty long name right? I know.

Now for my final piece of news.

I finally got a microphone so as soon as I can get a youtube set up and find a free audio editing program I'm going to launch bi weekly podcasts.


No comments:

Post a Comment